Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Cookie Decorating Party - March 2016

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Cookie Decorating Party - March 2016

St Patrick's Day Cookie Decorating Party

My March cookie party was all about the Irish.  My men are Irish.  I suppose that makes me "Irish by Marriage"?  Works for me.

We have green beer mugs, Irish sweaters, cupcakes, green beer, shamrocks, green lips, and Tshirts.  Cute slogans on the ts?

A fun group came out to decorate their St Patrick's Day cookies.


They did a fabulous job!



Would you like to attend a cookie decorating party?  I usually hold one open party per month.  Sugar Dot Cookies is located in Middletown, MD, just outside of Frederick.

Join me!  More information on my website.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...