Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Tutorial - Cooling and Storing Baked, Undecorated Cookies

Friday, September 4, 2015

Tutorial - Cooling and Storing Baked, Undecorated Cookies

Tutorial - How to Bake and Store Undecorated Cookies


Would you like to see what I do with sugar cookies once they're out of the oven and until it's time to decorate?

I'm often asked how I store cookies waiting to be decorated.  How far in advance do I bake?

How do I get ready to work on an order?



I'm now offering Online Live Video Classes!  I have one on this very subject.  Check it out and join me!
https://www.sugardotcookies.com/onlineclasses.html



Cookies are available for order through my website.

Read more.......
Posts on "Cookiepreneur Interviews"
Posts on "Cookies as Business".
Posts on " Poking Around the Kitchen".
Posts on "Commercial Kitchen"

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...