Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Chat with me - Sugar Dot Cookies

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Chat with me - Sugar Dot Cookies

 Live Chat with me on Cookie Connection

Julia Usher is hosting chats with all of the Cookie Con 2015 instructors.  My turn will be August 8, 11 am Eastern.  The chat will be live so we can, um, chat.  :)

If you can't make it, you can post a question for me right now.  I'll answer it during the chat.  You can read the transcript later.  In fact, you can read all of the past transcripts.  Good stuff in there!


Just go to Cookie Connection and post your question now or join me live on August 8th.

You can see past transcripts on the right sidebar there.

Question:  Will I meet you at the chat?

Please answer my poll on the left sidebar. I'm curious!


Read more.......
Posts on "Cookiepreneur Interviews"
Posts on "Cookies as Business".
Posts on " Poking Around the Kitchen".
Posts on "Commercial Kitchen"


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...