Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Washington, DC Sugar Cookies

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Washington, DC Sugar Cookies

Wedding Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing - Washington, DC monuments and Cherry Blossoms


This spring has been the season for my DC cookies!  So many DC weddings in the last two months!


The Capitol, White House, and Cherry Blossom Trees.


This set included the Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument.


These were put into individual favor bags to be included in a welcome box for hotel guests.

And this set included the Jefferson Memorial and pandas.

I've made pandas for many weddings.  I've also made them for many kids' birthday parties.  I've put little pink bows on their heads for little girl parties.  Never before have I made them with bow ties for a wedding!  I am in love with these little guys.  It was at my customer's suggestion to add the black bow ties.  She wanted to give a dozen of these to the groom.  I hope to make more tuxedo pandas!

Cookies are available for order through my website.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Incredible!! I couldn’t believe my eyes that these are cookies. So beautiful! Well dear, I am also going to host a huge party at one of the historical DC venues. I wonder if you can share some ideas for cookies that will look perfect in a vintage party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're thinking about ordering cookies, please contact me through my website. Thanks! :)
      http://www.sugardotcookies.com/i

      Delete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...