Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Kids can decorate cookies too!

Monday, February 9, 2015

Kids can decorate cookies too!

Kids can decorate sugar cookies with royal icing too!

Just look at her go!
One of the ladies that works at the bakery babysits this cutie.  She would often hang around, watching me decorate cookies.

On this day, I had some extra cookies and icing.  She went to town!

Look at her with the scribe tool.  I didn't even tell her to use it.  She was moving the icing around and wiping it off on the damp cloth - just like I do.  She really had been watching me!


Look at that outline!


She was really amazing.  I couldn't believe how well she did on her first try at decorating!

Kids can totally do this!

Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...