Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Cookie Cutter Storage

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Cookie Cutter Storage

I did some cookie cutter re-organization recently.

This is what it used to look like.

The shoebox bins were nice because they're clear.  What wasn't nice was that the bins and lids weren't all exactly the same size.  The result was teetering columns that didn't fit perfectly on my shelves.


I took advantage of a sale on photograph storage boxes at the craft store.  Each of these boxes holds more than the clear ones.  It's no longer teetering.

I'm not really in love with the new system.  It looks nicer but isn't the perfect solution.

I miss being able to see through the containers.  I can no longer lift a lid slightly from a box at the bottom, to reach in.

It does look tidy, so it's a keeper.  For now.  :)




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Dotty, I understand missing being able to see what's inside the box without opening them. Especially since one cutter can easily fit into many different categories. I am in the process of converting from clear shoe boxes to Sterlite units with clear drawer fronts. Now I don't have to stack and unstack and restack cutters since the ones I need are always on the bottom of the stack. The drawers come in many different sizes but can work together well with some trial and error.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll look into drawers the next time I'm up for a change!

      Delete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...