Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Washington, DC Cookies

Friday, November 7, 2014

Washington, DC Cookies

Washington, DC Monument and Building Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing

This was the year of the DC cookies!  I'd say that my two most popular cookie designs for weddings are crabs and these cookies - DC monuments!  I don't know how many times I made these for spring and fall weddings.  I actually stopped taking photos of them every single time.


You can see the White House, Capitol, and Washington Monument.  I also make the Jefferson and Lincoln Memorials.

Aren't these cookie tags beautiful?  Meghann from Blank Canvas Creative designs all of the tags for my customers.  I'm blown away every time I see them!

Oh, and here are some cherry blossoms to go with the buildings.  I love it when they choose to include the cherry blossoms!

Cookies are available for order through my website.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...