Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Baby Shower Sugar Cookies

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Baby Shower Sugar Cookies

Sugar Cookies Decorated with Royal Icing for Baby Showers

This is a catch up post on cookies I've done recently for baby showers.

Twins!  I was so pleased with how these came out.  The sleeping baby faces.  Love!  The soft colors.  It all seemed to work.

A baby boy shower.  Onesies with bow ties.  Bottles. 

My favorite - horses.  I always enjoy decorating horse cookies.  Notice the dough between the legs?  I added that to these because they were to be shipped.  I thought that the legs were too fragile, so that was my fix.  Someone mentioned on facebook that they look like rocking horses.  With the added dough - they could be!  Maybe next time!


Mini crab cookies for a Lily Pulitzer themed baby shower with Mom-to-be from Annapolis.  Cute combo theme!


And jungle animals with sweet pink bows and eyelashes for a baby girl.


Cookies are available for purchase through my website.

Pin It

1 comment:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...