Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Twin Peas in a Pod Sugar Cookies

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Twin Peas in a Pod Sugar Cookies

I was asked to make peas in a pod cookies for a baby shower.  A momma expecting twins!  The colors were to be orange, grey, and green.


Like the baby pea pods?  I have Bridget from Bake at 350 to thank for the design!

I don't have a pea pod cookie cutter, so I merged two.  The bottom was a leaf and the top part was a flower.  Can you see it?

I painted the little faces on with food coloring.

I was quite pleased with how these cookies came out except for two things.

1.  I wish I had left less naked cookie on the pea pods.

2.  I wish the grey was lighter.

Other than that, pretty cute set, I'd say.  :)



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...