Google Sugar Dot Cookies: St Patrick's Day Sugar Cookies

Monday, March 18, 2013

St Patrick's Day Sugar Cookies

What's St Patrick's Day without sugar cookies decorated with royal icing?

I did basically the same leprechaun last year, but used a cupcake cutter.

Can you tell what I used this year?  It's a skull, turned upside down.

The design is by you know who.  She used a different skull with a little trimming.  Mine didn't need trimming at all. I think that this shape is perfect and definitely prefer it to last year's cupcake fella.

She has a detailed tutorial on the decorating here.


I included some shamrocks, mini shamrocks, and polka dot mini rounds.

A shamrock platter from the dollar store was a cute way to serve!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Barbara [Lov2Bake]March 19, 2013 at 7:58 AM

    Utterly adorable! Love the expressions on their faces. Is it my imagination or am I seeing more dots?! Better a subtle sign than a logo cookie! Dots look great with everything! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I do like dots! Thanks Barbara! :)

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...