Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Christmas Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing 2012

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing 2012

It's my cookieversary! Yep, it was about one year ago that I started this cookie obsession.  Christmas cookies were my first shot at decorating in any real sense.  I think I've improved a little since then.  I know I've had a blast!

So here are my Christmas cookies for 2012 . . .

Christmas trees with a simple strand of red lights.  A big ol' candy cane and holly leaf.  (Craters attacked my holly berries!)


Very simple Rudolph faces, mini Christmas lights and mini hollies.


A stocking, Santa faces, and mini stockings.  Not sure which way I prefer the old man's eyes.


The whole collection . . .


Would you like to see last year's collection?  My first ever?  Here it is!


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Your work is beautiful, I always enjoy viewing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversay Dottie.....great cookies...even your first ones from a year ago!!!

    Roxanne(aka)SugarFairy

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so adorable! And, I love the color behind the plate. It really makes the cookies pop. And, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Love your collection and the sweet designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Love this happy collection. Especially the Santas and the cheerful Reindeer!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...