Google Sugar Dot Cookies: New Baby Sugar Cookies With Royal Icing

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Baby Sugar Cookies With Royal Icing

These would be fabulous cookies to bring along to a baby shower. Aren't they just so cute?




Onesies on which I didn't think to pipe the little leg openings.

A sweet little duck and teddy bear.

A bib and a bottle.


Mini bottles.  Love.

These onesies are small.  Not quite minis.


Here they are bagged up as favors.
I haven't yet decided what to use to tie my favors.  Here I used the only baker's twine that I own.  Doesn't exactly match does it?

Curling ribbon or baker's twine?  For some reason, I adore baker's twine but it's not very substantial.  I'm leaning toward buying a variety of ribbon colors to use for favors.


Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

  1. Dotty:
    I would buy some really cute baby ribbon to tie these with. The cookies are adorable and the baby ribbon would give it even more cuteness!!!
    Great looking cookies!!

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be adorable. Thanks Roxanne!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...