Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Embroidery Pattern Sugar Cookies - Roses, Mushrooms, and Owl

Friday, June 15, 2012

Embroidery Pattern Sugar Cookies - Roses, Mushrooms, and Owl

I pulled out some more of my embroidery patterns, my Kopykake, sugar cookies, royal icing and got busy.



Beautiful roses with lots of tiny "embroidered stitches" in royal icing.

I wish I could credit where this pattern came from.  I photocopied it from a book ages ago to someday stitch.  Well, at least I got around to stitching it with icing!


The owl and mushrooms are from patterns by Aunt Martha.  You can find the owl here and the mushrooms here.

The owl was super fun to do.  Love those eyes!

I decided not to stitch the mushrooms, but instead to play around with just flooding the shapes.  Cute!

1 comment:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...